Friday, September 12, 2008

Hypnosis and Weight Loss with Running



Well, I decided to get a little more serious with my weight loss this week. I decided to break down and download a weight loss audio book from Dr. Rick Collingwood off of iTunes.

It says to listen to the hypnosis session when you go to sleep at night 6 days a week for 30 days. I'm 2 nights into it and I really feel better. Yesterday I bet I ate half of what I normally eat and I wasn't even hungry. Plus I had tons of energy. I even ran two miles on the treadmill last night while watching a football game on ESPN.

I'll keep you updated with how it is going throughout the next month. So far I'm impressed.

2 comments:

Kat said...

So you've been listening for over a month. What's your analysis of this?

Doc In The Rock said...

After a month. When I listen to it I feel better and do seem to eat better on the days following the hypnosis.

I'd say it's worth the money.

Good luck with your weight loss.